Equal Employment Opportunity Office
EEO Mission: Provide quality EEO programs, services, training, and advice to the CNREURAFCENT community, which sustains a discrimination-free workplace.
Vision: Establish and maintain EURAFCENT and the Navy as a Model employer with a diverse and effective workforce founded upon equality of opportunity.
EEO Program Goals:
· Equal Employment Opportunity is institutionalized as an integral part of the CNREURAFCENT mission.
· A work environment free from unlawful discrimination.
· A workforce that values diversity and inclusion.
· EEO experts, who are responsive to the concerns of the CNREURAFCENT leaders and employees.
· Provide quality EEO programs, services, training, and advice to the CNREURAFCENT community, which that sustains a discrimination-free workplace.
CONTACT THE CNREURAFCENT EEO OFFICE
DSN: 314-626-2432 COMM: 081-568-2432
DSN: 314-626-5755 COMM: 081-568-5755
If you are a U.S. civilian employee and believe that you have been discriminated against, you may consult with an EEO counselor to resolve the matter. The matter must be brought to the attention of the EEO Office within 45 calendar days from the date the alleged act occurred; the effective date of an alleged discriminatory personnel action; or the date you knew, or reasonably should have known that it occurred.
Section 508 Compliance - The Department of the Navy is committed to ensuring DON's electronic and information technology, such as websites, electronic documents, hardware and software, are accessible to individuals with disabilities IAW Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. For more information, or to file a complaint about non-compliance click here: https://www.doncio.navy.mil/ContentView.aspx?id=2236
No FEAR Act Notice - On May 15, 2002, Congress enacted the “Notification and Federal Employee Antidiscrimination and Retaliation Act of 2002,” the No FEAR Act. One purpose of the Act is to “require that Federal agencies be accountable for violations of antidiscrimination and whistleblower protection laws.” For more information see the DON’s NO FEAR site: https://www.secnav.navy.mil/donhr/Site/Pages/No-Fear-Act.aspx