U.S. CITIZEN VACANCIES
***CHANGE IN THE U.S. APPLICATION PROCESS EFFECTIVE 1 JULY 2019***
For any Job Announcement posted July 1, 2019 or later, all applicants, including current Department of the Navy (DON) employees, will be required to submit both eligibility and qualification supporting documents at time of application. This change in process is designed to increase the quality of our referral certificates, standardize application procedures for all DON vacancy announcements, and reduce the wait time for tentative job offers.
For additional information, applicants may call the Civilian Human Resources (CHR) Office – customer front desk at DSN 626-5409, Commercial 081-568-5409.
· Apply at USAJOBS.GOV
· At the time of application, applicants must provide documentation that supports the eligibility, promotion eligibility, and qualification claims they make in their application package, such as: copies of SF-50s, transcripts, licenses, certifications, etc. This includes transcripts and licenses to support eligibility for announcements for occupational series in which DON employees currently reside in (e.g., engineers).
· Applicants that do not provide supporting documentation at the time of application will not be referred to the hiring manager.
What employees can do now to prepare for this change:
· Current government employees may log into MyBiz+ to obtain an electronic copy of their most recent SF-50. General Schedule (GS) employees should also obtain an SF-50 dated more than one year ago to establish time-in-grade.
· Obtain electronic copies of unofficial transcripts.
· Scan in copies of active professional licenses, certificates or other documents.
· Log into USAJOBS and upload eligibility and qualification documents into their USAJOBS Profile under Documents page.
· Check out DON's step-by-step visual presentation with screenshots including how to upload documents into a USAJOBS profile at http://www.secnav.navy.mil/donhr/How-To-Apply/Pages/Default.aspx.
· Take time to check out the USAJOBS Help Center at https://www.usajobs.gov/Help/ for additional information on uploading and/or attaching documents.
Click on the following links to learn more about the U.S. application process:
USA STAFFING APPLICANT DOCUMENTATION COMMAND BRIEF (May 2019)
USA STAFFING APPLICANT TRAINING (July 2017)
MARKETING POSTER USASTAFFING
OCHR FACT SHEET – USA STAFFING APPLICANT DOCUMENTATION (17 May 2019)
INFORMATION ABOUT MILITARY SPOUSE AND FAMILY MEMBER PREFERENCE
- Overseas Military Spouse Preference (MSP)
- Overseas Family Member Preference (FMP)
COURTESY ANNOUNCEMENT FOR U.S. CITIZENS ONLY
Sawdey Solution Services, Inc (http://www.sawdeysolutionservices.com/) has multiple job openings for Management Analysts supporting NAVSUP Fleet Logistics Center (FLC) Sigonella & Total Force Management Naples. Please see the postings located at the following path: https://asp1.humanic.com/pls/sawdey/hapss_index.apss
If you are interested please contact Matt Rice at Mrice@sawdeysolutionservices.com (1-540-435-6359) or from the link above select "Sigonella" or "Naples" from the location dropdown to apply directly to the position. Applicant Job Search
We appreciate your interest!